- Eco-Burner switches off if overturned or overheats.
- The refillable burner is always cool-to-touch.
- No risk of dangerous fuel spills.
- Using Eco-Burner means that there’s no pots of toxic chemicals left open next to food.
- Eco-Burner creates 75% less carbon emissions than gel or wick pots as Certified by Carbon Footprints Ltd.
- No more build-up of used gels/pots going to landfill
- The Eco-Burner Fuel cans are recyclable
- The Eco-Burner is refillable meaning ZERO waste – gel & wick burners usually waste 30% fuel
Always Cool to Touch
Shuts off if overturned or overheats
EcoBurner has been independently tested by Carbon Footprint who verify that there’s greater than 75% reduction in your carbon emissions when you switch from traditional chafing fuels to EcoBurner.
Carbon Savings Initiative
If you already use EcoBurner and want to tell your customers about how much carbon you’ve saved, we can send you a Carbon Saving Certificate – just fill in our form about how much EcoBurner fuel you’ve used and your distributor will send you a cert.
Request A Demo
Discover for yourself how your guests, staff & cashflow can benefit from switching to EcoBurner